Know how Vastu Tips to Keep 3 Areas of Home Clutter-Free
The time you have thought to make your home clutter-free, you have taken a step to clean your home. A clean and orderly home is a source of positivity. If you want your home to feel as positive as your image then you can surely depend on Feng Shui or Vastu wisdom. First, you need to understand what is considered clutter for you and your home. When there is clutter in your house, you can feel that somehow your potent is going in vain. If you want to preserve the flow of energy at your house and life then you need to find the cluttered area of your house.
How to De-Clutter Your Home?
In this blog, we are going to uncover how you can make the three important of your home clutter-free by the tips of Vastu or Feng Shui. The three important areas are – your bedroom, kitchen and main entrance. Let us see what you need to do to keep these areas clutter free.
Process to Build Clutter-Free Atmosphere in Your Bedroom
The bedroom is an important area where we take rest and de-stress body and mind by relaxing and sleeping. Hence, it is really essential to make your bedroom clutter free first with the helpful Vastu tips.
- Do not keep any item in your bedroom that forms visual clutter. Shift TV, exercise gear, office or work-related items like computer or laptop and storage device like fridge or trunk in the bedroom.
- Keep the area under your bed as much as clean.
- Keep your wardrobe in your bedroom in order and try to keep only essentials in it.
Process to Build Clutter-Free Ambiance in Kitchen
Your condition of kitchen says the condition of your health, especially the condition of your liver. When your liver is the detoxifying unit of your body, you need to take care of it properly. Your kitchen is the main place that can take care of your liver. So, clean up your kitchen maintaining Vastu tips and live a healthy life.
- Keep your fridge clutter free and clean it every week.
- Keep stove and pots in your kitchen clean and maintained.
- Try to clean your kitchen stuff with environment-friendly cleaners instead of harsh chemical cleanser.
- Properly clean the light and fixtures in your kitchen including the drawers and cupboards.
Process to Create a Clutter-Free Look in Main Entrance
The main entrance of your house is the face of your home and the way to enter positive chi or energy into the home. Therefore, you need to focus to keep the entrance clean and clutter free.
- Do not keep recycle bin or chipped pots or shoe rake in the main door.
- Keep a mail collector or drawer in your main door that you can manage the space.
- Keep the closet in your main door in order and keep the only season essential things.
When you can maintain all these three places at your home according to home vastu expert in Kolkata, it is sure your home would be filled with positive chi or energy. Not only you can enjoy the good life at your home but also your home provides strong vibration of positivity.